The 5th Grade teachers are coordinating a Clean Up Day outside of Fox Hill School for their students. The goal is to help teach the 5th graders to become champions of the planet. Students will have the opportunity to head outside during different intervals of the day on Friday, June 8th (rain date one week later) to tidy up around the school by raking, cleaning up trash, planting flowers, and possibly spreading some mulch. In an effort to help the students accomplish this goal, some supplies and parent volunteers will be needed.
It would be wonderful if anyone is willing to donate the following:
• Flats of flowers (approximately 12 flats)
• Paper lawn and leaf bags (approximately 40 bags – they usually come in packs of 5)
• Large green trash bags (1 or 2 boxes needed)
• Borrowed rakes (approximately 10 needed)
• Borrowed small handheld gardening shovels for planting (approximately 6 needed)
Thank you so much in advance for helping the 5th graders learn about taking care of their environment while also showing their pride in their school.
**There is a convenient online sign up available at: http://bit.ly/5thgradecleanup
If you have any questions at all, please contact Colleen Spreadbury directly at email@example.com